Friday, December 30, 2005

And they're over.

Thanks to some heavily flooded cities and cyclones which couldn't make up their minds, every exam I had remaining got postponed by three weeks. One by one, at that. So, instead of finishing up on the 7th of December, they got over only a couple of days back. Yes, they saw it fit to schedule exams during the season to be happy. I had exams before and after Christmas day. And I was stuck in the hostel all this while. No, I don't know why I always say "stuck" in the hostel. Anyway, being in the hostel = lousy/rare internet connectivity. But I got to play(occasionally) and watch NFS Most Wanted and Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones, something I can't do with the old GeForce 2 MX card at home. Well, not Prince Of Persia anyway. Now I'm back home. And I just realised that I can't write like J.D. Salinger. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment